Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lots of rambling, but it's worth it. Just wait for me to get to the point!

Last night Man and I were driving home from a jam packed day together.  We did some housework in the morning, then went to my cousin's house for Man to get a massage (don't worry, he's not just having random people rub him, my cousin is a licensed massage therapist) and for me to sign up to be an It Works! distributor.  By the way, if you haven't heard about this crazy wrap thing, you definitely need to check it out!  I'll post info and links to my website soon!  Anyway, from there we went to visit my grandpa in the nursing home.  I know I haven't given an update in a while, but it's because not much has changed.  He's doing better than he was when he was in the hospital but still not great.  He looks a lot better but is still weak and isn't all there mentally.  They're saying he may not ever recover further than he has, but we're holding out hope.  Okay, where was I?  Oh, yeah... so then we ran some errands and went to dinner.  It wasn't the most exciting day, but it was productive and enjoyable and it was really great to spend the entire day together.  So on the way home, we were talking and laughing and just generally enjoying ourselves.  I got to thinking how sad it is that no one else gets to see the hilarity that is our intimate relationship.  Man brings out a side of me I've never known before and I absolutely love it!  I can truly let go and be fun, silly and spontaneous with him in a way I can't with anyone else.  Even Bestie, who I've known since college, or BBS, who (obviously) I've known my entire life can't get me to relax the way Man can.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that I truly hope that everyone has a Man in their life, because I know that I am so lucky to love this Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment