Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I want.

Have you heard of the NapTV?  This thing is a stool you can sit on, but on the under side there's a TV, so you can lay it on its side to lay on your side or belly to watch TV or you can stand it up over your head so you can lay flat on your back to watch your favorite show.  I think the idea is that it helps drown out the outside noise so you can just get to sleep, but in my opinion, it's scary and a sad commentary on how lazy we are.  And I need one.  I mean, seriously, how many times do I fall asleep on the couch watching a show only to go to bed and be wide awake?  If I could take my show to bed with me, once I fell asleep Man could just put the NapTV on the floor and I'd never know the difference!  I know what you're thinking, "Karen, why not just watch a show on the TV in your bedroom?" but then you have to sit up and when you fall asleep you're all scrunchy or you lay down to watch it and then you get a crick in your neck from trying to angle your head enough to lay down but still see the TV, it's really a pain.  Ahh, first world problems.  If only I were lazy enough to think it was actually worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment