Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'm a lucky girl

My parents recently bought a swim spa and absolutely love the tub but have no clue how to take care of it. Mom called me yesterday asking for help so I picked up some chemicals and a test kit at work and headed to their house this evening. Long story short they had some real issues and I ended up spending a couple hours there. I had told Man I would be home for dinner and finally at 8:30 he text me asking if I was on my way home yet. Since its a half hour drive home I knew I wasn't going to be home at a reasonable time. Thankfully Man knows me well enough to know that when I'm with my mom or BBS I'm never going to be home at a reasonable time! I'm so lucky to have a family I really love to spend tine with and a Man who understands that!

No comments:

Post a Comment