Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I had big plans to write this long post to wrap up some of the stuff that's been going on this past week with Man starting his new job, Wolfey being sick (we found out the poopy accidents weren't from the brownie but a bacterial infection in his GI tract), stuff with The Girl and our girls being with us this past weekend but when went looking for posts to link back to I realized the last 3 posts I wrote aren't here.  I'm beyond frustrated with this darn blog, completely exhausted and just a bit irritable so rather than go on and on about my technology terrors, I'm just going to say that even with as much as I've had go wrong lately, life is really good.  I have a steady income and the opportunity to earn some overtime the past few weeks, a comfortable roof over my head, food in my belly and some awesome friends and family.  In times like this, it's really easy to focus on the negative and how strung out I am (from lack of sleep, not from drugs, though at this point maybe they'd keep me going!) but I'm choosing to see how lucky I am.  I wish all my readers a happy Wednesday, a beautiful Spring and a sunny outlook!

No comments:

Post a Comment