Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It really does Work!

I kept seeing these facebook posts from people who put Defining Gel on sunburns and bug bites and had near-instant relief, but I thought they were crazy.  How can a product designed to firm and smooth your skin take the sting out of a sunburn or the itch out of a bug bite?  And then I tried it.  Amazing!  I was already completely sold using this product on my chest and upper arms (I can't have saggy arms showing in my wedding dress!) and seeing great results but now I'm a total believer in its many awesome uses!  I've had a huge bug bite for the past several days that seemed to be getting worse instead of better and finally broke down and used the Defining Gel last night.  Within 15 minutes I didn't itch any more and this morning, while the bite isn't any smaller, I could barely feel it.  Even though it didn't itch, I put more gel on after my shower and I haven't scratched once today!  I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment